March 16, 2019 | Green Living
Spiritual Mindset Wear
Mindset Is Ever-thing
Mindset, or an individual’s attitude toward life, provides the basis for how we approach each day, interact with others and support our own personal growth. A positive mindset is behind every great achievement from successful athletes to environmental crusaders. A positive mindset ignites focus and inspires others.
Cultivating a positive mindset ensures that we carry this attitude with us everywhere and every day to reveal fresh perspectives and new opportunities. Not just a one-time affair, a positive mindset achieves the greatest outcomes when it is part of all that we do.
The Spiritual Mindset Wear Line was developed to empower and support people in cultivating and maintaining their own spiritual mindset and understanding that mindset is everything. This collection not only positively affects how you feel but makes a statement about your core beliefs. The Spiritual Mindset Wear Line is dedicated to the core values of quality and sustainability and is made in Canada from either bamboo or organic cotton. Tanks, tops and hoodies for both men and women will take you to your yoga class, gym, office or dinner table and ensure that you feel good, look good and do good.
So how do we do that? How do we harness that positive, growth mindset every single day?
We’ve got a few tips, and practices to get you started:
- View Setbacks as Opportunities
- If you are experiencing a setback (or two) take a deep breath. It’s ok to feel bummed out, or upset that things aren’t going your way, so take a moment and honour those feelings. First and foremost, setbacks are an opportunity to absorb the discomfort, and move past it. And this is an important skill - because life is full of discomfort.
- Once you’ve given yourself that space, consciously shift your mindset into one of growth. Begin to acknowledge all the blessings in your life - for everything that is going “wrong” there are probably 10 things that are going right
- Whether you have a seated meditation practice, a yoga practice, or you practice mindfulness as you drive along the 401 in rush hour, practicing mindfulness is one of the best things to support a growth mindset.
- Practicing mindfulness every day supports our ability to respond, rather than react to challenging situations in our lives. It also one of the greatest allies to a growth mindset.
- Movement is so important - and not just for our physical health, but for our mental health and for cultivating mindset shifts.
- Moving our body releases endorphins in the body and helps keep you feeling awesome, and is a profound practice of self love and self care.
Bring a more spiritual mindset into your lives and start with what you wear. The Spiritual Mindset Wear Line will help you inspire focus, good karma, gratitude, perseverance, and grit.
“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” Buddha