Healthy Baking from Real Food for Real Kids
Makes 2 dozen
1¾ cup whole wheat flour
2 cup oats
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
¾ cup butter
1 large egg
½ cup brown sugar
1½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Then mix dry and wet ingredients until smooth.
- Place 2” balls of batter onto a lined baking sheet.
- Pop them into the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until golden.
- These hybrid cookies/muffins (mookies) are great for infants! They’re extra soft, delicious, low in sugar and can be enjoyed by eaters of all ages!
- Get creative and try adding walnuts, chocolate chips or cranberries!